How to get a Fiance Visa for your LGBT Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender Fiancee to USA Gen 68

LGBT.UK.COM Bringing You The Latest LGBT News Gay, Lesbian, Transgender and Bi, LGBT couples are now eligible for K1 Fiance Visas to enter the USA for marriage. USCIS recently announced that upon the repeal of DOMA it would treat same gender couples applying for spouse visas the same as mixed gender couples. Experts, myself included believe this also applies to applicants for fiance visas. And so far my cases for LGBT Fiance Visas, for same gender couples have all been approved. This is by following the same procedures as with mixed gender couples, with the additional wrinkle of documenting where the couple plans to have their wedding ceremony legally take place.

Post Author: Writer

Leave a Reply